Get multiple quotes for Campervan Insurance today. Cover available can include:
- Comprehensive Insurance
- Third Party
- Fire & Theft
- Breakdown Assistance
- European Cover
Owning a campervan is a great way to explore whilst also having some of the comforts of home. If you own a campervan then it’s extremely important that you get it properly protected with a good insurance policy. Each campervan insurance policy is different as it will be tailored to suit the individual’s needs. When you’re looking to take out an insurance policy for your campervan it’s important to know exactly what type of cover you need so when the time comes, you’ll be properly protected. Below you will find an explanation of each of the different types of cover you can get with campervan insurance as well as some great tips on how you can save money.
If you already know what type of campervan insurance policy you want to get then simply click on the red button now to go to the quote form and you can have your quotes within minutes.
Types of Cover
- Third Party - Third party insurance will only provide minimal protection but does allow you to drive your campervan legally. If you were to be involved in an accident and you were the drive at fault then your insurance would cover the other driver’s vehicle but not your own. As you would expect, third party is the cheapest type of cover you can get.
- Fire & Theft - Fire and theft is a very useful type of cover to have when you own a campervan. It will protect your campervan for fire damage and theft. Fire and theft is often added to a third party policy to provide that much more protection. Since campervans are expensive vehicles you always want to make sure that theft is covered.
- Comprehensive - A comprehensive policy will protect your campervan for all types of collisions, whether you’re liable or not. Although comprehensive insurance costs more than third party, it provides the best level of protection so is always recommended where affordable.
- Breakdown Assistance - Breakdown assistance is essential when you own a campervan so if you don’t already have it in place you should get it included in your policy. Often you’ll find that you’re able to have it included in your policy for a cheaper rate than you’re currently paying so it’s always worth finding out the additional cost.
- European Cover - If you like to travel outside the country in your campervan then you can get European cover as part of your policy. This will give you full peace of mind when driving outside the country.
Below are some of the biggest perks that come with getting campervan insurance online –
- Easy to get quotes - Being able to get quotes in a quick and easy manner is a huge bonus. It saves you from having to call different insurance providers one by one just to get quotes. Now you can get all the quotes you need from one place.
- Unique insurance options - Policies are provided by specialist insurers. This means you can make your policy as tailored as possible to cover for any and every risk. Cover options such as public liability, breakdown assistance, European cover and windscreen repair are all available.
- Simple to make claims - If the time comes when you do need to make a claim on your policy then you want to be sure that the claims process will be simple and won’t add to your stress. You can have this peace of mind when you take out a policy with one of the providers on the panel.
- No claims bonuses - Of course if you have a good no claims history then this will be taken into account and reflected in the prices you’re offered.
- Simple to set up policies - It’s very simple to set up a policy. You simply provide a bit of information and once you’ve selected the policy you want you can then pay using a credit or debit card, or by direct debit.
- Expert advice available - If you’d like to speak to an expert to discuss the type of cover you want to get then this is certainly not a problem. They’ll be able to answer any of your questions and make sure you get a policy that’s right for you.
- Consider a Limited Mileage Policy - If you only use your campervan for part of the year then a limited mileage policy is an excellent way to save money. By limiting the number of miles you drive, you cut down on risks such as collisions, theft and vandalism. As a result, insurance providers will be able to offer you a cheaper rate for your insurance.
- Pay Upfront - If you can afford to pay for your policy upfront then you can expect to make a substantial saving on the overall cost. Insurance providers prefer when you can make a big down payment so if you’re able to do this you’re in a very strong position to haggle and get a lower price for your policy.
- Make Your Campervan Secure - Making your campervan secure will make it less likely to be stolen. Theft is a big risk with campervans and insurance providers know this so by installing an alarm and tracker in your campervan, you can make it more secure and therefore reduce the cost of your policy considerably.
- Get Multiple Quotes - By getting multiple quotes you will know how good of a price you’re being by insurance providers which means you won’t pay over the odds. You might be worried that getting a lot of quotes will take a lot of time and effort but this couldn’t be further from the truth.
Get Quotes Now
If you want to get multiple quotes from a panel of campervan insurance specialists then you’re in luck. Gone are the days when you had to call insurance providers individually; now you can get all your quotes from one place.
To get your quotes simply click the green button below. After you do you’ll be taken to the quote form and after providing some information about yourself and your policy needs you’ll have access to your quotes for you to compare. Just click the green button and you can have your quotes within a matter of minutes!