Finding Classic Campervan Insurance quotes needn’t be a hassle. Simply click the green button below and you can have your quotes within minutes.
- Third party
- Fire & Theft
- European Cover
- Contents Cover
- Breakdown Recovery
Classic Campervan Insurance
Owning a classic campervan is a great privilege and something that can bring you a lot of pleasure. However because classic campervans are so expensive they can unfortunately be targeted by thieves and vandals. This isn’t the only risk though, you must also think about collisions, breakdowns and theft of contents. A good insurance policy will cover you for all these risks so you can enjoy your campervan with full peace of mind.
There are many types of policy you can get for a classic campervan. Some of the most popular insurance options include –
- Third Party Only – A third party policy will enable you to drive your classic campervan legally but only provides minimal protection. If you were involved in a collision where you were to blame then your own vehicle would not be covered by your insurance.
- Third Party, Fire & Theft - If you want to get a third party policy that has added protection then third party, fire and theft is a great option. Fire and theft are always considerable risks for classic campervan owners so knowing you’re protected will give you peace of mind.
- Comprehensive Insurance – A comprehensive insurance policy means that your vehicle will be protected in any type of collision, even one that you are to blame for.
- Contents Insurance - Contents insurance is always a good idea, especially if you like to travel with expensive gadgets such as smartphones and tablets. Certain types of contents, such as expensive jewellery might not be covered so you should always clarify this with your insurance provider.
- European Cover - If you plan to travel outside of the country in your campervan then European cover will ensure that you’re protected when driving overseas.
- Breakdown Assistance - Campervan owners are adventurers by heart and this means driving to a lot of obscure and hard to reach places. This is great except what happens if you break down and don’t have any means of being recovered? For this reason breakdown assistance is a must.
The Benefits of Classic Campervan Insurance
There are many benefits to getting a classic campervan insurance online through a broker. This include –
- Get the exact policy you want - When you take out a policy, you can specify exactly the type of cover you want to have included. Being able to highly tailor your policy means you can make it as bare bones or as comprehensive as you want.
- Save time - Getting quotes online is incredibly quick and easy. By getting your quotes in this way you can save yourself a lot of time and stress.
- Save money - Getting multiple quotes is always a great way to save money. It makes it very easy to compare policies and you can pick one that’s got the options you want but for the right price.
- Compare quotes easily- Being able to easily compare quotes and policy features is a big benefit of getting cover online.
- Instant cover - As soon as you made payment your cover will be active and you’ll have your documentation immediately.
- Easy claims process - The claims process is incredibly easy and won’t add to what already could be a stressful situation.
How to Save Money
Below are some great ways for you to save money on your insurance –
- Consider a limited mileage policy - Limited mileage policies are a great way to save money. If you only use your campervan at certain times of the year then insurance providers will usually be able to offer a limited mileage policy that works out cheaper.
- Make your campervan as secure as possible – You should always take steps to make your campervan as secure as possible to reduce the risk of theft. Installing an alarm and tracker is a great way to improve security and will help to keep the cost of your policy down to a minimum.
- Join a caravan owner’s club - Insurance providers often offer discounts to members of caravan owners clubs so if you’re not already a member of one you should definitely consider joining.
- Get as many quotes as possible – Getting a lot of quotes is a great way to ensure that you don’t pay over the odds for your classic campervan insurance. When you have a lot of quotes from different providers you can compare them easily and see which provider offers you the best price for a policy.
- Park your campervan securely- Vehicles are at most risk of being stolen when they’re parked in areas that are not secure. If possible you should always try to park your campervan in a protected area. If you have a locked garage to store it in then this is ideal.
- Consider paying annually rather than monthly - If you can pay for your policy on an annual basis rather than monthly then you should be able to make a very good saving on the overall cost. Making a bigger down payment is always preferred by insurance providers and the vast majority will offer you a discount for doing this.
- Look online for special offers and discounts - You’ll often be able to find special offers and discounts online so keep your eyes peeled and you could save a lot of money.
Get Quotes Instantly
Getting multiple quotes is one of the best ways to save money on classic campervan insurance. If you simply get a policy with the first insurance provider you contact then you have no way of knowing if you’re getting a good deal or not. Getting multiple quotes used to mean calling different insurance providers individually and haggling to get a good price. Now it’s much quicker and easier.
To get quotes from a panel of classic campervan insurance specialists all you have to do is click on the green button below. Once you’ve provided a bit of information about your policy needs you’ll then have access to your tailored quotes. All you have to do is pick the one that offers you the best value for money. It’s really that easy!