Get your VW Camper insured in the easiest way possible. Cover available can include:
- Third party insurance
- Comprehensive insurance
- Breakdown Assistance
- European Cover
- Instant documentation
VW Camper Insurance
The VW Camper is perhaps the most iconic of all motorhomes. It was first relased in 1950 and remains incredibly popular to this day. If you own a VW Camper then you will want to ensure that you protect it with a good insurance policy. A good insurance policy will protect you for all the risks you face when using your motorhome including collisions, fire, theft and breakdowns.
There are many insurance providers who offer cover for the VW Camper so you’ll have no trouble finding a good policy. You should read through the rest of the information on this page so you’ll be better informed about the types of cover you can get. There are also some great tips on how you can save money when taking out a policy.
- Third Party - Third party insurance is the minimum level of cover you can get legally. Many people get third party cover solely because it’s the cheapest option but if you have spent a lot of money on your VW camper then do you really want to take the risk of it getting written off and having no cover in place?
- Comprehensive - Comprehensive insurance provides the most protection for your camper. If you were to be involved in an accident that you were liable for then you’d still be covered.
- Fire & Theft - Covering your camper for fire and theft is always a good idea. Since campers are often close to fire when in use, the risk of them being damaged as a result increases. Also the high value of VW campers means they’re certainly at risk of theft. You can have this type of cover added to a third party policy to give added protection.
- Contents Cover - Many people like to bring expensive items such as smartphones and tablets with them when they’re travelling. If this sounds like you then you should definitely consider getting contents cover. It will mean that you’re fully compensated if your contents were to be stolen. Certain types of contents such as jewellery may not be covered by all providers so be sure to clarify this.
- European Cover - Having European cover will give you the freedom to travel outside the country in your motorhome and know that you’re still covered. Many people with VW campers like to travel to foreign countries so getting European cover will let you do this with peace of mind.
- Breakdown Assistance - Any motorhome owner should always have breakdown cover. You can either get it from a third party or have it included in your insurance policy. If you do have it from a third party then it still might be worth seeing how much it would cost as part of your policy since you might be paying too much for it.
Why Get Cover Online?
You might be the type of person who prefers to do things the old fashioned way and contact insurance providers by phone. However you should be aware that there are some key benefits to getting VW camper insurance online. These include –
- Getting quotes is incredibly simple – This is one of the biggest advantages of getting insurance online. Instead of having to call insurer after insurer being given the hard sell just to get quotes, you can simply fill in one form and get tailored VW camper quotes in the easiest way possible.
- You’ll definitely save time - By getting quotes in this way, it enables you to save a lot of time and hassle that you’d otherwise have.
- You’ll very likely save money - Being able to compare policies from different insurance providers means you won’t make the mistake of taking out a policy that’s overpriced.
- Policies are very simple to set up - It’s incredibly simple to set up a policy. All you have to do is select the policy from the provider you want to go with and then pay using either a credit/debit card or by direct debit. You cover will be active as soon as payment is made.
- Get the cover options you want - It’s very easy to create a policy that’s built around your needs. Whether you want something very basic that allows you to drive legally or you want a policy that includes a lot of options, this is not a problem.
- Speak to expert advisors - Speaking to an advisor is never a bad idea since you’ll be able to get more details on the types of cover that are available. Advisors can help you to clarify exactly what type of cover is best for you.
- Limited Mileage Policy - If you only use your motorhome at certain times of the year then getting a limited mileage policy is a great way to cut down costs. Driving fewer miles means your chances of being involved in a collision are reduced dramatically and therefore you’re able to get a policy at a reduced price.
- Pay Annually – If you’re able to afford to pay for your policy annually rather than monthly then this puts you in a great position to negotiate a lower price for the policy. When you make the decision to pay annually, you should always contact as many providers as you can since the discount you’re offered can very quite a bit from one provider to the next.
- Get Multiple Quotes - Getting a lot of quotes is always recommended since it enables you to compare them and see which offers you the best deal. Getting multiple quotes is now easier than ever so you don’t have to worry about this taking a long time. Just click the red button and you can have your quotes within minutes.
Get Quotes Now
Getting quotes for your VW Camper is very quick and easy. All you have to do is click the green button below and after you’ve provided some required information you’ll then have access to your tailored quotes from the panel of motorhome insurance specialists.